In today’s event, where they presented the new products of their Narzo line, the big star was undoubtedly the Realme Narzo 20 Pro, which most likely will present itself as the best smartphone with a price below € 200. Its launch has only been confirmed for the Indian market, where it will cost around € 170.
Looking at their price, the list of specifications is even more attractive, making it difficult to understand how they managed to keep their price so low. Certainly, the first point that will be pointed out by users will be the MediaTek processor. However, it is important to note that in the mid-range segment, they have already proven several times to perform better than Qualcomm’s chips.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro specifications
- 6.5 “inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution and small punch hole
- 90Hz refresh rate and touch sampling 120Hz
- MediaTek Helio G95 processor
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable via microSD card
- Four rear cameras: 48MP + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (monochrome) + 2MP (macro)
- 16MP front camera with Sony sensor
- Side fingerprint reader
- 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support
- Android 10, Realme UI
This is the second generation of smartphones to be launched in this recent Realme family. Unfortunately for fans of the brand in Europe, there is still no indication of a possible global launch, especially after the previous models were exclusive to India.
However, considering that the brand is increasingly betting on Europe, it would not be surprising if the Realme Narzo 20 Pro could be sold at its official store in Europe. If that happened and it was possible to keep a price up to € 200, the Narzo 20 Pro would shake the competition.
EBox editors recommend: