This weekend it was officially confirmed that Realme 7i will be presented in Indonesia on September 17th. This will be a more modest version of the Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro presented last week.
Now, the Indonesian website Lazada has shared official smartphone renders. These confirm not only the advanced design in previous leaks, but also give us a complete view of what it will look like.
At the front we will have a generous 6.5 inch HD + screen. And as you can see from the image, there will be a small hole in the upper left corner. Behind, we see four chambers arranged in L.
As you can see from the images, the equipment will be launched in Jade and Champagne colors. These are actually a very light green and blue, with reflections of light in the rear.
Main Realme 7i specifications
- 6.5 “inch LCD screen with HD + resolution and punch hole
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 64MP + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader on the rear panel
- 5,000mAh battery with support for fast charging at 18W
- Android 10, Realme UI
This seems to be a smartphone that promises to bring more fighting to the segment below 200 €. But as much as it has interesting specifications, the resolution of your screen can be a difficult point to ignore.
EBox editors recommend: