After launching Realme 7 in October, the young Chinese brand has now launched its 5G version in Europe. This new equipment lands in European territory to compete on the same terrain as the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite.
The new Realme 7 5G arrives with the MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor, praised for its performance. Its 6.5 ”inch LCD screen promises great fluidity, as it has a 120Hz refresh rate.
The battery is another of the most popular points of the equipment. There are 5000mAh, which promise to charge at 30W with Dart Charge technology. This allows it to reach 0 to 100% in 65 minutes.
You can count on four rear cameras: a main sensor of 48MP, accompanied by a wide angle of 8MP. It also has 2MP sensors for depth effects and macro photography.
Realme 7 5G main specifications
- 6.5 “inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution and punch hole
- 120Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of storage
- Four rear cameras: 48MP + 8MP (wide angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader on the side
- 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support at 30W
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Input for two nano-SIM + microSD cards
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 3.5mm jack input
- Colors: Blue
Realme 7 5G price and availability:
The Realme 7 5G will go on sale from November 30 on Amazon UK for £ 229. The official price on the brand’s website for the rest of Europe is 279 euros, but has not yet been revealed when it is available in other countries.
EBox editors recommend: