As planned, Realme today held the presentation event for Realme 6 Pro and Realme 6 in India. Although they are not real tops, they can easily become one of the most popular smartphones of the brand. Considering their incredible price / quality ratio, they will certainly leave your rivals “in the mood”.
The Realme 6 Pro is undoubtedly the one that will most entice users, coming equipped with four rear cameras that promise high quality performance, keeping a price of around € 210.
Realme 6 Pro specifications
- 6.6 “inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution and double punch hole
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- Up to 8GB of RAM
- Up to 128GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD card
- Four rear cameras: 64MP (Samsung GW1) + 8MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto, 20x digital zoom) + 2MP (macro)
- Dual front camera: 16MP + 8MP (wide)
- Side fingerprint reader
- 4,300mAh battery with fast charging support at 30W
- Android 10, Realme UI
Unfortunately, information about its availability (and price) for global markets has not yet been revealed, but it is likely that it will not be long before the brand decides to launch Realme 6 Pro on its official online store in Europe.
For now, we will have to take advantage of the information revealed for the Indian market as a basis for what could be a global launch. In this market, the Realme 6 Pro will arrive with a base price of around € 210, while the more powerful variant (8GB + 128GB) will arrive with a price of around € 235.
In this market, the smartphone will be available from March 13th. Although it has not been confirmed by the brand, it is possible that Realme 6 Pro will be available in Europe during the first half of April.
EBox editors recommend: