Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Qintex Q912 TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU
- 1.1 Qintex Q912 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.3 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.4 Share this:
- 1.5 Like this:
This firmware is for Qintex Q912 TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Qintex Q912 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: QINTEX-Q912_2+16-OTA_20161102 / QINTEX_Q912_32gb _Update_fw_20161102
Model: Qintex Q912 TV Box
Image file size: 771 MB / 771 MB
Platform: Amlogic S905
Image: q6330-ota-20161102.zip / q6330-ota-20161102.zip
Build number: Amlogic/q6330/q6330:6.0.1/MHC19J/20161101:user/test-keys / Amlogic/q6330/q6330:6.0.1/MHC19J/20161101:user/test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + factory_update_param.aml + How to upgrade the-system .xls
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi / SPMC
- CPU – Amlogic S912 Octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a and AV ports
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9 profile 2 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.265 MP-10@L5.1 up to 4K 60fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4, WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP, AVS-P16(AVS+)/AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile, MPEG-2 MP/HL, MPEG-1 MP/HL, and RealVIDEO 8/9/10 all up to 1080p60
- Audio codecs – MP3, AAC, RM, FLAC, Ogg, support for 7.1/5.1 down-mixing; dual stereo output
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, power button, front panel LCD display, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Power consumption – 5 watts typical; less than 0.02W in standby mode (TBC)
- Dimensions – 15.5 x 10.7 x 2.2 cm
- Weight – N/A
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]
We offer the easiest way to buy a new Kodi box or an Android TV box by EntertainmentBox.com With a UK Shop, and also a dispatch centre in Chicago. Delivery of our products never been quicker. A full list of the latest TV boxes can be found here. You can view our top rated 2017 EBox T8 V internet box here. Furthermore, you can review Android-based Kodi TV boxes on our compare TV box page. Also, compare Android-based projectors using our pocket projector review guide. You can see the full range of items we stock by visiting our main shop. We also have tonnes of help and how-to guides. And also the best apps for Android TV boxes. Are you new to TV boxes? don’t worry follow our set up a TV box guide. Are you looking for the latest Kodi download? We have you covered!