New S77 Pro, voice remote control Keyboard for Android, Windows, Mac. With backlight, and learning feature. Supports: HTPC/IPTV; TV boxes, Tablet, PC with Windows OS, Mac, or Linux.
New S77 PRO Plus Smart TV Box Remote Main Features:
- With 38 key Qwerty keyboard and TV remote
- Built in Microphone
- Use voice commands to control Android 6.0 and above TV boxes
- LED Backlight Double-faced design, easy to type in dark and input the correct information accurately. So energy- saving, when flipping to the other side, the backlight of one side will turn off automatically and vice versa.
- Powerful Five IR Learning keys, helps you learn from your TV remote and control your TV with one remote easily.
- With 3-Gyro + 3-Gsensor, convenient to control in horizontal and vertical mode for motion games and typing
- Air/fly, mouse motion sensor
- 2.4GHz connection up to 15m
- Auto sleep and wake feature
- Plug-and-play Function, Compatible with USB1.1 and USB2.0<6uA.
- Support: HTPC/IPTV; TV boxes; Tablet/PC with Windows OS, Mac, Linux
New S77 PRO Remote, Keyboard, Microphone. Voice-activated Remote Control
If you want to use Google now with your Android 6.0 or higher TV box you can use the New S77 Pro-remote. Which is not only back-lit but also has a microphone button to activate the built-in microphone. This can be used along with other apps that you might want to use on your devices. You can use this Hi Google remote for TV box on applications such as a voice memo or a dictation application or opening apps.
Also, the New S77 Pro has an IR-learning feature so you can program it just like a regular TV remote. But, the New S77 has a full set of numbers on the top of the remote, as well as four customizable multi-coloured buttons along the bottom row. This actually means you can use the S77 Pro as a replacement universal remote for your television and not lose any functionality.
When we look at the keyboard on the back side of the New S77 has a good feel to it. The keys are small, but there is a good amount of space on each key. To type numbers, you can either use the number pad on the top of the remote mouse or using the Alternate keys on the keyboard itself.
Within Kodi/ EBMC the buttons function very well. Play Pause worked normally. The New S77 splits the Rewind and Track Rewind functions into two separate buttons along the top row. It does the same for Fast Forward and Track Advance.
How to use the New S77 Pro remote
- The New S77 will go to sleep if not used in the last 60 seconds (including the Microphone)
- If the red light is flashing the Microphone is active.
- When the control is in sleep mode, it will not respond to voice commands. (to save battery power)
- To activate voice control at any time, hold down the search key on the remote side of the S77 (the magnifying glass symbol)
- You do not need to hold any button down when talking
- You can toggle the microphone on or off by pressing the microphone key, on the remote side
- Once enabled, the microphone will stay on while the remote is awake.
- If you want to active OK Google without pressing any keys, (by voice only) use the Google now launcher
- You can wake the New S77 Pro up by pressing any button
How to program IR Learning
This remote has five IR learning keys can be planned. Take learning Power On of TV remote for an example.
1. Ensure your TV remote supports NEC protocol for learning, batteries installed correctly and LED flash red
2. Set the New S77 remote and TV remote facing each other with top ends, keep the distance between them within 0.1 feet.
3. Press the TV button on the New S77 remote for 4-5 seconds until LED flashes fast.
4. Then press the Power button on the TV remote to learn 4-5 seconds until the LED on the New S77 remote flash fast, press one of five IR keys, the LED of New S77 will keep red and not flash.
5. Then press the TV buttons on the New S77 remote to exit learning mode.
In the Box
- Wireless Keyboard Remote
- 2.4G Wireless Receiver
- User Manual