iPad Kodi install iPad Kodi Installation
We are pleased to able to offer a the installation of the award winning free software Kodi onto your iPad.
If you have an Apple iPad and want it spiced up a bit. This is the listing for you.
Installing the Kodi software onto the Apple TV 4 can be extremely complicated and confusing. You also need various factors to do so, but now we take away that hassle with our Kodi Installation Service for the Apple iPad.
Kodi® (formerly known as XBMC™) is an award-winning free and open source (GPL) software media center for playing videos, music, pictures, games, and more. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Please note that with this installation service we do not install any Kodi add-ons. This is at the users discretion. This installation service is purely to install the free and open source Kodi platform onto your Apple iPad. You do not receive any add-ons within Kodi, this is purely a clean fresh Kodi software installation.
With our Kodi Installation Service you get:
Access to new versions of the Kodi when they are released
How it works and what do I need?
Full service £39.99
1/ You need a Windows PC / Laptop or a Apple Mac
2/ You will need to have the cable that connects the Apple iPad to the computer
3/ You will also need to install our Teamviewer 9 application for Windows / iMac
4/ You will also need to have the latest version of itunes installed
5/ Your iPad has to be on IOS 9.0 or higher
Its that simple we will log onto your PC with Teamviewer and transfer the apps directly onto your iPad from our end. This will take no more then 30 minutes then your free to enjoy all the perks of Kodi on your iPad
Kodi App Only £25.00
You can also purchase the installation at our London Store.
If you are in the market for an Apple TV 4 with Kodi. We are also selling the units pre installed here.
- Improved Siri Remote
- Kodi Pre Installed
- Provenance (for retro games) Pre Installed
- Web Browser
The new Apple TV lets you ask your device to play what you want, when you want it. Keeping its compact design and upgrading to a Siri Remote, the latest Apple TV turns your favourite apps into the entertainment channels on your television set to make it as personal as your iPhone or iPad.
- Apple TV gives you anytime access to endless entertainment. Thousands of HD movies and TV shows from iTunes — many in stunning 1080p — play through Apple TV on your HDTV, and music and photos stream from your computer.
- With the App Store on your TV you can easily enjoy family games or individual matches on the big screen.
- With Kodi you can have access to a wealth of different add-ons. Please be aware though that we do not pre install any add-ons. Only the Kodi media centre is pre installed.
- AirPlay allows you to stream content from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on your TV. And the intuitive interface makes it easy to find whatever you’re in the mood for.
- With Provenance you can play all of your favourite retro Nintendo and Sega games. Whether this be from the Master System, Mega Drive, Super Nintendo or more.
- The included Siri Remote means you can ask for your favourite entertainment, so you no longer have to hunt through each apps individually. Just ask Siri to: “Find a new comedy show” and be delivered all the options available to you. As well as Siri, the new remote has a Touchsurface to let you use it like you use your iPhone.
- Easy setup – just plug the power cord into the wall and connect Apple TV to your widescreen TV using a separate HDMI cable. Everything streams wirelessly to Apple TV using your Wi-Fi network.
If you have any questions. You can follow us on Twitter.
The Everything Apple page is designed to have all things related to Apple in one place.
Can an Apple TV 4 be jailbroken and when is it getting released. How to install Kodi on your iPad, or where to buy an Apple TV 4 with Kodi installed. You could want to to try to install Kodi on your iPhone yourselves with our help guides, or use one of our Apple TV 4 Kodi help guides. We even have a list of the best apps for the Apple TV 4, or you could want to download apps from our list of .ipa for your Apple iDevice.
We even offer a Kodi installation service for most new Apple iDevices if you don’t want the hassle of signing .ipa files and reinstalling them every 3 months.