EBox TV stick, Dual Boot Mini PC Windows 10 and Android 5.1 latest smart TV stick
The Ebox TV stick is a real game changer with features like a dual boot Windows 10 and Android 5.1 OS and the ability to power this EBox TV stick from a USB port on the TV. A TV stick has many names they are also known as follows: TV dongle, smart stick, Firestick, HDMI Stick, or an internet TV stick, but the most common name is a Smart TV stick.
This internet TV stick is a powerhouse with a Cherry Trail Z8300 chip, 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Android 5.1 OS and a licensed version of Windows 10, USB 3.0 port to top it all off. You can see why we have decided to stock this internet TV stick. A popular and comparable product is the Amazon fire TV stick however the disadvantage of this product is that it has an external plug so when you connect the Fire stick to your TV it is that it still necessary to find a wall socket to power the device. This has been overcome with the Ebox TV stick as it can be powered from any USB port, even the one found on most modern TV’s. This allows you to completely hide the stick from sight without having to have a power cable running down the side of the TV. You can still connect a USB plug to the end of the TV stick’s cable if your TV has not got a built in USB port.
EBox TV stick main features
- Dual OS Windows 10 – Android 5.1
- IPVanish: We recommend you use a VPN with all of our devices which come preloaded with VPN. If you don’t already have an account, we have set up a special discount for IPVanish VPN. To find out more about what a VPN is, why you need one, and how to set it up click here
- Licensed version of Windows 10
- USB 3.0
- You can power this stick from any USB port
- Processor Cherry Trail Z8300
- CPU: Intel Quad Core Atom x5-Z8300
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- External Memory: Support up to 128GB
- Dual Wi-Fi: 2.4G/5G, 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in Intelligent Temperature Control Fan
- Processor Speed 1.84 GHz
About the Ebox dual boot TV stick mini PC
The Ebox TV stick will allow you to have a fully licensed version of Windows 10 and Android 5.1 on your TV. All you need to do is connect the HDMI cable from the stick into any HDMI enabled TV. Then connect the stick to any wireless internet connection and this will enable the user to stream content from Android apps (that are available for download from the built in Play Store). Alternatively it is possible to download any Windows apps from the windows store.
By having a dual boot stick it is possible to switch back and forth from Windows to Android. Enjoy the benefits of using Kodi from the Google play store or using the Windows store. It is also possible to use ‘Sky go’ on your TV stick (if you have a Sky account). Using the Windows 10 OS you can download and install any program from a normal Windows PC.
What’s pre-installed on the Android OS
- EBox MC (EBMC): Is our own build of Kodi and the best for TV boxes (based on the latest SPMC), any time a new build of Kodi is released we in turn release the EBMC version (no addons).
- Plex: Organizes all of your personal media, wherever you keep it, so you can enjoy it on your device
- Netflix: stream 1000s of movies and TV shows
- EBox App: We have been installing this app on all our devices for some time, so the user can have easy access to all our support channels. We also add direct links to. apk files that the user can download directly onto their device.
- AirPlay: Having AirPlay installed also allows you to share any Movie, photo, file from your Apple device to your T8 V so you can stream fro an iDevice.
- Miracast DLNA: You can share any Movie, photo, file from your Android device to your T8 V
- Plex: Will organizes all of your personal media, wherever you keep it, so you can enjoy it on your device
- Playstore: Is another good app store because it will give you access to over a million applications
- Aptoide app store: Download and install that application you have been looking for forever.
What’s pre-installed on the Windows 10 OS
- A clean version of Windows 10 fully activated.
What can I use this dual boot stick for ?
A dual boot TV stick opens your TV into one of the best media solutions available because it is capable of doing many tasks. If you have a smart phone or use a Windows 10 PC then you will be able to understand how easy it is to use a TV stick, and what it is capable of doing. A dual boot TV stick can perform any task that a full sized PC or modern day smart phone can do. The only difference is that the dual boot stick has not got a touch screen as you will find on a mobile phone, and will use your TV as its display. Below is only a few tasks that your dual boot TV stick can do.
- Stream Live TV (via Apps you can download).
- Stream Movies (via Apps you can download)
- Stream Movies from your home network or a SD card/HDD, to the device.
- Play games (with an emulator you can play your downloaded Roms straight on this device). You can play games straight on your TV with any game that you download from the Google Play store. There are many Roms and Games available for free. If you would like more information on Retro games, take a look at the Retro Games here.
- Use this device Internationally.
- Airplay and Miracast support. You can now stream your movies and photos from your apple device or other supported devices.
- Use EBMC (A blank version of EBMC is pre installed on this box. The manufacturer or ourselves do not install any pre loaded configurations, wizards or builds.).
- Watch WWE Network, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc (A subscription fee will be required).
- Catch up on all your missed TV with TV Catch-up and other catch up applications.
- Use the internet with the built in web browser.
- Use the Google Play store.
- Run Windows apps like Sky Go, BT sports online
- Any task a Windows 10 PC can do
Dual boot Smart stick device specifications
OS Version: OS Windows 10 (Trial Version) and Android 5.1
CPU: Intel Quad Core Atom x5-Z8300
GPU: Intel HD Graphics
Processor Speed (max): 1.84 GHz
Internal Memory: 32GB
External Memory: Support up to 128GB
Supported Resolution: 1920×1080
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4G/5G)
Built-in Intelligent Temperature Control Fan
Package Including 1 X Dual boot TV stick , 1 X Power Adapter, 1 X HDMI Adaptor Cable, 1 X HDMI Cable, 1 X User Manual (no remote)
New to internet TV sticks?
“Watch our TV box / sticks for beginners video below. The example here uses the T8 V4 in this video!
Support with your new stick
We offer a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee on an any smart TV stick purchase. So, if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, it is possible to return for refund within this time scale.
A full 12 month guarantee is offered on our products. It has been found that the majority of retailers selling these types of products provide a 6 month guarantee only.
We are that confident that these devices are the best, therefore are confident in offering a 12 month guarantee.
We have excellent feedback for providing support for both pre and post purchase, as can be seen from ‘facebook and ‘twitter’ as well as other social media platforms.
The devices are supported via updates and there is a team of customer services staff to provide help if required.
We offer around the clock 24/7 support via:
Additional keyboard or pro remote for better navigation ?
We recommend that a remote or keyboard is purchased with the dual boot TV stick as this TV stick is not supplied with a remote. If you already have a USB keyboard or Pro remote available to use then we do not recommend purchase of an additional remote. We have tested all the Pro remote’s and keyboards stocked and all are compatible with this dual boot TV stick. Please watch this short video on the different types of keyboards and Pro remote’s stocked.
- Stick Fire TV
- Fire Amazon
- Stick Fire
- Stick Amazon
- TV fire
- TV Amazon
Shop the EBox® T8 V internet streaming box is available to collect today from our store in Walthamstow London UK