EBox R99 V2 4K TV Box || Android 7.1.2 | 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- GBP: £99.99
- EUR: €149.06
Out of stock
Out of stock
The EBox R99 V2 Smart TV box on Android
This is the new R99 TV box from EntertainmnmetBox will turn any normal TV into a Smart TV on steroids. This powerhouse of a device has 4GB of ram and 64GB of storage space this will make light work of anything put in its path. Use the power of Android, download any app you like and use it on your TV giving you an endless amount of entertainment. The EBox R99 V2 runs the latest Android 7.1.2 OS ensuring this device will last many years to come. For more information, you can also see the Review EBox R99 V2 Smart TV box on Android | 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM.
R99 V2 Main Features
Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Runs on the Android 7.1 OS which is the latest stable release for this box but when new stable versions of Android are released for this TV box we will update all devices using our OTA update centre.
RK3328 Quad-Core CPU
- Powered by RK3328 Quad-Core CPU and a Penta-core Mali-450 GPU.
- The R99 V2 has 4GB RAM making light work of any task. It also has a massive 64GB ROM for any games apps our media.
- The R99 V2 has 2 different home launchers pre-installed including the ever popular Nova Launcher
Free 1 Year Access to EBox Connect VPN (worth £40)
- If you order the R99 V2 TV box today you will also get a 1 Year access to EBox Connect premium VPN
Youtube 4k VP9 Decoding
- VP9 decoding has powerful decoding capabilities this is also needed if you want to watch 4K youtube videos.
UHD 4K Resolution
- Based on H.265 HD decoding, the R99 V2 offers 4K / 2K output providing you high definition viewing and fluent video playing, making it as the highest resolution for home movies.
2.4G /5G dual band WiFi
- 2.4G /5G dual band WiFi, 10 / 100M LAN and BT 4.0 make home entertainment easier.
5 Preinstalled app stores
- The R99 V2 has 5 different app stores installed making it even easier to add new apps to your device. APKPure, Aptoide, Playstore, EBox Store, APKMirror.
Over the air updates
- EntertainmentBox has our own OTA update software installed on the R99 V2 making it even easier to keep this device always running at its best.
- Do more with your voice, Use the Google Assistant to get things done. Connect to smart home devices like lights, plugs, thermostats and control them with your voice and the R99 TV box.
Airplay / Miracast
- Stream movies or photos from your Android or Apple device, directly onto your TV using the built-in Airplay or Miracast.
Latest Version of Kodi Installed
- The R99 has the latest stable release of Kodi 17.6. Kodi 18.0 Leia is due for release soon. When it’s available it will be in the EBox store ready for download.
Design and ports
The R99 V2 comes with 3 x USB 2 and a USB 3 ports this allows for many different devices to be attached including USB microphones, Air Mouses or keyboards. You can also find a Micro SD card port, HDMI port Ethernet Port, Power Port, SPDIF. Also an AV port for an older TV that has not got an HDMI output.
The R99 V2 What is Installed? We install only the best app for you to use and below is a few we have selected to pre-install
- EBox Connect VPN: Free VPN for Android full details click this link to learn more
- EBox MC: Is our own build of Kodi 17.6 and the best for Android anytime a new build of Kodi is released we, in turn, release the EBMC version
- Plex: Organises all your personal media, wherever you keep it, so you can enjoy it on your device
- Netflix: Stream 1000s of movies and TV shows
- Play Store: Choose from millions of top Android app titles
- Aptoide TV: Download the best Android apps and games on Aptoide! Discover, download, and share Android APKs
- EBox Store: Hand-picked Android apps for your TV box
- Youtube: Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube
- EBox app: Updates downloads and more
- Google: Use Google voice search to open apps, open settings, play videos and more.
Below you will find screenshots showing the R99 V2 in action.
|Chipset||RK3328 Quad-Core 64bit Cortex-A53|
|GPU||Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz+|
|Power Supply Specifications|
|Power Supply||DC 5V/2A|
|Power Indicator (LED)||Power ON blue|
|Support Decoder format||4K VP9 Video decoder, H.265/H.264 video decoder|
1080P other video decoders (VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8)
|Support Media format||Avi/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg|
|Support Music format||MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/DDP/HD/FLAC/APE|
|Support Photo format||HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF|
|HDR||HDR10 and HLG modes|
|USB||1 High-speed USB 3.0 and 3 High-speed USB 2.0|
|Card reader||SD cards|
|HDD file system||FAT16/FAT32/NTFS|
|High Definition video output||4K (4096×2160 pixel )|
|OSD type of languages||English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages|
|LAN||Ethernet: 100 Mbps|
|Wireless||WiFi 2.4G/5G and Bluetooth|
|Mouse/ Keyboard||Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle|
|HDMI||HD 2.0a for 4k@60Hz|
|Network Function||KD 17.6, Netflix, Vudu, Skype chatting, Picasa, Flicker, Youtube, Facebook, Online movies, etc|
|Other feature||Free Internet searching, thousands of Android applications, many kinds of games, etc.|
|Certification||CE, FCC, ROHS|
|Accessories||Power adaptor, HD cable, user manual, remote|
|Option||Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle|
Got something to discuss?
Hi is this your fastest box you guys have and when will you get more
I have had my r99 for 6 months now I find it very slow to respond when I am using the supplied remote
Any suggestions ?
There is no status bar option. How do you exit out of an app and go to the home screen?
when stock in for R99