EBox Q MAX 4K TV Box || Android 8.1 Oreo || DDR4 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- GBP: £94.99
- EUR: €141.61
Out of stock
Out of stock
EBox Q MAX Smart TV box
The EBox QMax is a high-performance TV box, that runs on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo OS. It has an Ultra-large 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM capacity ensures a more stable and resilient operation. Most average media boxes only play 1080P video playback, but the QMAX plays just about any 4K file you could throw at it. With added VP9 hardware decoding alongside the H.265, you can enjoy 4K Movies or TV shows without any freezing or lagging. However, what makes this clever is the underneath. Simply stick the included bracket to your wall or behind your TV. Then simply hook the Q MAX on. Then place the included IR sensor in a place where it can pick up the remote. Hey, Presto! you can a hidden Smart TV Box. Perfect for those with limited space or for those that don’t want a box on display.
EBox Q Max Hardware
The EBox QMAX Tv Box has some rock solid internals it comes with Amlogic S905X2, fully supporting premium 4K UHD contents with a powerful 64bit CPU and ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU combination in place to handle 4K graphics and offers strikingly realistic pictures. It boasts DDR4 4GB RAM, and eMMC 64GB Flash, advantageous in performance, security, and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience. The EBox QMAX TV Box has the latest Android 8.1 OS, with high speed and smooth, designed to turn your regular TV into a smart one.
- Android 8.1 Orio: Runs on the Android 8.1 OS which is the latest stable versions of Android.
- Full Root Access: With Root access, you can edit any file on this device or install an application that requires access to system files. With root access, your device will be truly unlocked.
- 4GB RAM: The QMAX has 4GB RAM making light work of any task.
64GB Storage: It also has a massive 64GB storage that can be used for saving apps, games, movies and anything else you want to keep.
- Amlogic S905X2: The new Amlogic S905x2 Cortex-A53 processors has a Mali-G31 MP2 GPU and allows native H.265 and VP9 video decoding up to 4K@75fps with support for HDR10, HLG HDR and Dolby Vision.
- Latest Version of Kodi Installed: As you would expect the QMAX has the latest stable release of Kodi 17.6. Kodi 18.0 Leia is due for release soon. When it’s available, it will be in the EBox store ready for download.
- 6 Different App stores: With 6 different app stores installed we make it easier to add new apps to your device. Uptodown, APKPure, Aptoide, Playstore, EBox Store, APKMirror.
- Free 1 Year Access to EBox Connect VPN (worth £40): If you order the QBox Max today, you will also get a 1 Year access to EBox Connect premium VPN. With a VPN you can change the IP location of the device at the same time securing your internet use.
- Youtube 4K VP9 Decoding: VP9 decoding has powerful decoding capabilities this is also needed if you want to watch 4K youtube videos.
- Google Assistance: Do more with your voice, Use the Google Assistant to get things done. Connect to smart home devices like lights, plugs, thermostats and control them with your voice and the QMAX TV box.
- 2.4G /5G dual band WiFi: Super fast 1 Gigabit Ethernet port (transfer speeds up to a rate of 1 Gigabit per second)
- Over the air updates: EntertainmentBox has our own OTA update software installed on the QMAX making it even easier to keep this device always running at its best.
- Airplay / Miracast/ Cast: Stream movies or photos from your Android or Apple device, directly onto your TV using the built-in Airplay or Miracast.
|Brand:EBox Q MAX|
Type: TV Box
System: Android 8.1
CPU: Amlogic S905X2
Core: 2.0GHz,Cortex A53
RAM Type: DDR4
|Decoder Format: H.263,H.264,H.265,HD MPEG4 |
Video format: 4K,H.265
Audio format: AAC,APE,DDP,FLAC,HD,MP3,OGG,TrueHD,WMA
Photo Format: BMP,GIF,HD JPEG,PNG,TIFF
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
|5G WiFi: Yes |
WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,DC 5V, Ethernet, HD, Optical, TF card, USB2.0, USB3.0
HDMI Version: 2.0
Other Functions: 3D Games,3D Video, DLNA, ISO Files, Miracast, NTSC, PAL
External Subtitle Supported: Yes
HDMI Function: HDCP
Power Consumption.: 2W
RJ45 Port Speed: 1000M
|System Bit: 64Bit|
|Type: Digital Power Supply|
|Remote Controller Battery: 2 x AAABattery ( not included )|
Dimension and Weight
|Product weight: 0.1500 kg |
Package weight: 0.4250 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 10.50 x 10.50 x 2.80 cm / 4.13 x 4.13 x 1.1 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 11.00 x 5.50 cm / 6.69 x 4.33 x 2.17 inches
|Contents: 1 x QMax TV Box, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x English Manual, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Power Adapter|