Deepoon E2 Virtual Reality Headset
DEEPOON E2 VIRTUAL REALITY HEADSET
- Deepoon pushes hundreds of VR games to you, compatible with 99% VR resource
- Fully Immersive Virtual Reality
- 120 Degrees FOV 75HZ for immersive private 3D video and gaming experience
- AMOLED screen to protect user’s eyes better with much less harmful blu-ray
- IPD Adjustment function to adapt to your eyes; range: 54-74mm
- Mold made by Sweden S136 steel with more stable quality
- With replacable foam cushion
- BMW6 Series M color system paint materials applied during surface treatment, combined with Japan Musashi spray technology
- Ergonomic design, compatible with 16 face types, more comfortable to wear and easier to adjust
- Massive content in 3D BOBO
- Independent Deepoon API for programmers to develop more wonderful applications
- Designed for PC only
The Deepoon E2 Virtual Reality Headset is a major breakthrough in the world of virtual reality it shows you don’t need to spend crazy money on VR. If your wanting VR at a much lower price than the Oculas rift and the HTC vive then the Deepoon E2 Could be the Virtual Reality Headset your looking for.
What is the Deepoon Virtual Reality headset?
A virtual reality (or VR) headset is a device that you wear over your eyes like a pair of goggles. It blocks out all external light and shows you an image on high-definition screens in front of your eyes. The goal of the VR headset is to immerse you in a game. In VR games, your point of view is your character’s point of view. Deepoon VR headset track your head movement, so that wherever you look, your character looks, you’ll feel like you are inside the game. These headsets are not consoles on their own, it must be connected by a cable to a Laptop or PC.
To play the game, you hold a traditional gaming controller in your hands (I have tested it with an Xbox one controller) to manipulate your character’s movements, moving a joystick to walk forward, and pressing a button to shoot a gun, for example. But since all you can see is what your character sees, and since moving your head controls where the character is looking, the game can become very lifelike and completely envelop your sight and hearing.
What Virtual Reality software can I use with the Deepoon?
the Deepoon E2 Virtual Reality Headset has its own app store and you can also use others, You can use 99.9% of VR software already available on the market. You can also play normal 2D or 3D movies games through the deepoon headset this will give you a new virtual look on things, the possibility’s are endless. This unit is fully compatible with all major rift games and accessory. You can also use SteamVr software.
Deepoon E2 Review
I am extremely satisfied with the Deepoon e2, It has made me giggle with joy in luckys tale , my stomach drop in windlands, blown my mind in project cars and elite, It’s an awesome piece of kit to show non gamers. Most of all I now appreciate the potential of VR and firmly believe it to be the future.
Deepoon E2 Recommended Computer Configuration:
If your computer configuration is same or better than this configuration, you will get better gaming and video performance with the DeePoon E2 VR headset .
- CPU: Intel-i5-4590 or better
- RAM: 8GB or bigger
- GPU:n VIDIA-GTX970 / AMD290 or better
- Systems: Windows 7 or higher.
- HDMI: Port: HDMI
- USB: USB 3.0
Deepoon E2 Setup guide
We have a detailed setup guide for the deepoon E2 here so if your worried how to set up the Deepoon E2 we have you covered.
Deepoon E2 Basic Configuration Needed:
If your computer is same as this basic configuration, you can watch 3D Videos and play some basic VR games, but the performance maybe not as good as computers with our recommended configuration.
- CPU: Intel-i3-540 or same level or better
- RAM: 4GB or bigger
- GPU: 256-bit, support 1920x1080P output
- System: Windows 7 or higher version