The Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus is one of Huawei’s next devices. Through the Digital Chat Station leaker, the specifications as well as the design of the equipment were revealed, although they are advertising renders. So far, the device’s name is Enjoy 20 Plus but that could change.
According to the leaker, Huawei should adopt a different name for the equipment. Possible names include Huawei Mate 40 Lite, Huawei Y9a or P Smart Pro 2021. The device will be unveiled on September 3, so we will know everything soon.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus specifications
- 6.63 inch IPS LCD FHD + screen without notch
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB / 128 GB of internal storage
- Round camera module with 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP main sensor
- 16 MP pop-up front camera
- 4200 mAh battery with 40W fast charge
- Jack 3.5mm
- Colors: Magic Night Black, Emerald Green, Galaxy Silver, Sakura Snow, Snow Clear Sky
The Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus is an interesting device because it has a bold design. Huawei bet on the pop-up front camera and a huge round camera module, which resembles the Mate 30 Pro. Regarding colors, the equipment will have 5 different ones, which will provide a lot of choice for consumers.
It is unlikely that we will see this equipment in UK, for two reasons: the Enjoy range usually arrives here under other names and the problems of Huawei, lately. With the restrictions of the United States, Huawei is having a loss and difficulty in launching more smartphones on the market.
EBox editors recommend: