Although the Oppo Reno 3 Pro was already presented in China at the end of last year, the manufacturer ended up not advancing with its expansion to the various international markets.
Now, according to new information, the global variant is expected to be presented during this month in India and will arrive with some news. Two new posters reveal that the global variant of the Reno 3 Pro 5G will arrive with a dual front camera.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro 5G could be the first with a “super” selfie camera
Although it has not been confirmed, several rumors indicate that this variant of the Reno 3 Pro may debut the new 44 megapixel photographic sensor, accompanied by a second sensor whose details are still unknown.
If this information is confirmed, it is possible that this smartphone will become the best device for taking selfies. As for its rear cameras, four sensors are expected, capable of guaranteeing a very interesting quality.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5 “AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution and two punch holes
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Up to 12GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 48MP (Sony IMX586) + 13MP (telephoto) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth)
- Dual front camera: 44MP + ?? MP
- 4,000mAh battery with support for fast charging at 30W
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- Android 10, ColorOS 7
Information on specific dates for the presentation of the Reno 3 Pro 5G has not yet been confirmed, but everything indicates that it could happen during the next week.
EBox editors recommend: