During the event taking place today in China, it was not just the top of the line Reno Ace that stood out. The Chinese manufacturer also introduced its new mid-range Oppo K5. This is a smartphone that will surely many users with 'mouth watering' considering its specifications and price!
The Oppo K5 comes with a mid-range processor, Snapdragon 730G, but this seems to be the only piece of hardware in this segment. The remaining specifications of this smartphone will make many tops envious.
Oppo K5 Specifications
- 6.4 "inch AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution and a small drop-shaped notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
- Up to 8GB RAM (LPDDR4X)
- Up to 256GB of internal memory (UFS 2.1)
- Four rear cameras: 64MP + 8MP (super wide angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 4,000mAh Battery with VOOC 4.0 (30W) Fast Charging Support
While not as fast to charge as the new Reno Ace, the Oppo K5 should take just over an hour to fully charge its battery. For a mid-range smartphone, it's an impressive charging speed.
In addition, the smartphone also supports dual 4G VoLTE, NFC, USB-C and 3.5mm Jack audio input.
Price and availability
For now, only details have been revealed to the Chinese market, but they are still surprising. The Oppo K5 will hit the market in three memory variants:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage – € 241
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage – € 267
- 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage – € 318
The values presented in euros are a direct conversion of official prices in the Chinese currency.
There is no official information on when a global Oppo K5 release could happen. However, it is likely that it will not take long to become available in the usual online stores, but you should expect considerable price inflation.
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?