OnePlus is doing an excellent job of updating the OnePlus Nord. This mid-range equipment received an update when the equipment had not yet reached users’ hands. Now, the brand has released yet another update. This is OxygenOS 10.5.4.
OxygenOS is the OnePlus version of Android, for the global market. For the Chinese market, OnePlus uses HydrogenOS, a version without Google services, with an even more personalized aspect, due to the ease of implementation without GMS.
This update is being released on the Indian and global version of the equipment, which means that European users will receive it. The United States-exclusive version will arrive later.
What’s New in OxygenOS 10.5.4
- Improved native app opening speed
- Improved screen brightness, especially at lower levels
- Improved photo and video quality
- Improved white balance in night mode
- Improved Selfie Mode
- Macro camera with improved color reproduction
- General error correction
Corrected errors include flaws in notes in the Notes app, background music playing when entering selfie mode and stability of the operating system in general.
OnePlus Nord specifications
- 6.44 inch AMOLED screen
- FullHD + resolution with 90Hz refresh rate
- On-screen fingerprint sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- 8 GB or 12 GB of RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB of internal storage
- 48MP main cameras (main) + 8MP (wide angle) + 5MP (depth) + 2MP (macro)
- 32MP + 8MP front camera (wide angle)
- 4115mAh battery
- 30W fast charging
- Android 10
EBox editors recommend: