After starting the pre-sale last week, the official sale of the OnePlus 8T started this Tuesday in UK, with the equipment being prepared to reach the first consumers.
And those who buy the equipment at the time of writing this article, have access to a limited offer. This is because they can purchase an accidental damage protection plan for half the price.
OnePlus 8T offers protection plan for just € 29.50
This is a service available for the first 12 months, and it usually costs € 59.00. However, if you are one of the first to buy the equipment, you can have it for € 29.50.
This plan has nothing to do with the usual two-year warranty on the smartphone. This is optional optional protection against accidental damage, which covers the device against damage from accidental drops, collisions, breaks or spills of liquids.
It should be noted that this is a plan only available on the official website of the brand. There you can buy the version of 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage for the OnePlus 8T for 619 €. The 12GB RAM and 256GB version can be purchased from Amazon Spain.
OnePlus 8T specifications:
- 6.55 “inch Fluid AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution and punch hole
- 120Hz refresh rate and support for HDR10 + content
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G processor
- Up to 12GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 48MP + 16MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (monochrome)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support
- Android 11, OxygenOS 11
EBox editors recommend: