As confirmed a few weeks ago, the OnePlus 8T was finally officially presented during the brand’s latest event, held today. As you would expect, the official presentation of the new top of the range served more to confirm specifications and learn more about features, rather than a moment where great surprises were revealed.
This is the first top of the range to reach the market already with Android 11, and is certainly one of its selling points that stand out. Contrary to what happened with the previous models, the OnePlus 8T brings us a very different rear panel, with a rectangular photographic module (with rounded corners) positioned in the upper left corner.
Before proceeding with the specifications, it is with good eyes that we see the OnePlus 8T reach the market with a base price of € 599, confirming some of the rumors that have been circulating during the last weeks.
OnePlus 8T specifications
- 6.55 “inch Fluid AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution and punch hole
- 120Hz refresh rate and support for HDR10 + content
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G processor
- Up to 12GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 48MP + 16MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (monochrome)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support
- Android 11, OxygenOS 11
Among a list of very interesting specifications, there are several small details that give the OnePlus 8T even more value. For example, your Fluid AMOLED panel received an A + rating from DisplayMate, promising an impressive 1,000nits of maximum brightness.
Prices and availability
The OnePlus 8T comes with two memory options and will be available from October 20 directly from the official website of the brand, with free shipping to UK. Pre-orders start today!
- 8GB RAM + 128GB internal memory – € 599
- 12GB RAM + 256GB internal memory – € 699
EBox editors recommend: