Just as it happens every year, after the launch of the first range tops of OnePlus, it doesn't take long before rumors about the “T” models start to circulate. After a lot of information about the OnePlus 8T has been revealed over the past few weeks, its presentation date has now been revealed.
According to information advanced by the already recognized leaker Ishan Agarwal, the presentation event is already scheduled for next October 14th. However, Agarwal rightly points out that, considering the madness that 2020 has been, it remains possible that that date may undergo minor changes.
This year, one of the most talked about points is the possibility of launching only the OnePlus 8T, without being accompanied by a “Pro” model. However, nothing has been officially confirmed so far.
Alleged OnePlus 8T specifications
Thanks to the many rumors and leaks that have already circulated about the next flagship of OnePlus, we have already got a good idea of what it will have to offer us. Despite presenting some improvements compared to its predecessor, everything indicates that the smartphone may disappoint many users.
- 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED display – 120 Hz
- Full-HD + resolution (1080 × 2400) – 20: 9 with 402 dpi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 – HDR10 +
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor (7 nm)
- Android 11 operating system – OxygenOS 11
- 8/12 GB of RAM
- 128/256 GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage
- Quadruple main camera – 48 MP + 16 MP (ultra wide angle) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth)
- 32 MP front camera (perforated screen)
- 4500 mAh battery with fast charge at 65 W
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- Dimensions: 160.2 × 72.9 × 8 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Available in “Onyx Black”, “Glacial Green”, “Interstellar Glow” and “Polar Silver”
As for its price, unfortunately there is still no concrete information that allows us to speculate with any precision. Still, it should not hit the market at a price very different from the current OnePlus 8 – around € 700.
EBox editors recommend: