Battery life, camera and phone performance. Three of the most important aspects of any smartphone have just been improved with an important software update on the way to the new OnePlus 8T.
With the latest version of Oxygen OS, “skin “ from OnePlus based on the latest version of the Android operating system, users will thus receive significant improvements. The update is gradually made available worldwide.
News from Oxygen OS 11.05.6 on the way to Europe
The update was first made available in India, one of the bastions of the Chinese brand, being the third incremental package to arrive on this company smartphone. However, OnePlus guaranteed that soon the news will also reach Europe, the United States of America and other world markets.
The new system software brings improvements to the performance and accuracy of the fingerprint reader, in addition to several increments for the camera. In addition, we have a more efficient energy management that, according to the brand, will translate into a noticeable increase in battery autonomy.
Furthermore, Oxygen OS receives better management of application cache memory, something that caused a bug where the screen appeared to flash rapidly for a few seconds.
O changelog OnePlus official:
- Increased success rate when registering and recognizing a fingerprint and improvements in the user experience.
- Optimization of the scan and file search to streamline the search function.
- Reinforcement of energy consumption optimization with increased battery life.
- Correction of the situation where the app cache was not correctly cleared after the app was removed
- Fixed situation where the screen could flicker randomly when using the fingerprint reader
- Optimizing system performance and stability improvements
- Optimized white balance, improved image quality
- Continuous optimization of network connection stability. Improved gaming experience
- Improved stability during video calls.
In summary, this is one of the biggest software updates for the still recent OnePlus 8T, already in distribution. It will arrive via OTA (over-the-air) over the next few days or weeks.
EBox editors recommend: