The OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro were launched in the first half of 2020, and have just received their latest update. OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 arrives steadily to both devices with the patch security update for the month of November.
This update aims to correct several errors in the equipment. From problems with parallel applications, to wireless charging, the list of fixes is quite long.
Autonomy just got better on OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
The improved battery is another highlight of this update. And it will certainly be interesting to see how immediately users will notice this optimization.
- Optimized the experience with shared screen applications
- Optimized system consumption and improved battery life
- Fixed a small likelihood that the expanded screenshot would stop working
- Fixed issue with cache not being cleared after uninstalling apps
- Fixed an issue that the screen could flicker when using the biometric sensor
- Fixed the issue that the Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed a small probability that NFC would not turn on
- Resolved the small probability that Parallel Apps cannot be connected
- Fixed a small probability that the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger wireless charger fan does not work
- Resolved the issue that the Play Store is unable to install the app
- Updated Android security patch for November 2020
- Fixed small probability of network interruption in some applications
- Improved stability of communication functions
It should be noted that the update has already started to reach the first users. As always, it is distributed in a phased manner, and it will only be available to everyone in a few days.
EBox editors recommend: