After being officially unveiled on September 26 during an event taking place in India, the OnePlus 7T is already receiving its first update. Interestingly, the smartphone has not even launched globally, which will happen only next October 10.
This first update will surely please users. Despite the improvements made to its cameras, the brand didn't take long to realize that it could further improve its performance.
What news brings the first update of OnePlus 7T
This update comes in the form of OxygenOS 10.0.3, bringing some improvements in the quality of photos taken by your rear cameras. In addition, both the camera application and its entire interface should be more stable and fluid.
As with most updates, it also fixes several bugs that have been found since its release. The update is being made available via OTA (over-the-air) and will reach users in a phased manner.
OnePlus 7T Specifications
- 6.55 "Fluid AMOLED Display with Full HD + Resolution, Fingerprint Reader, Notch and 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB Internal Memory (UFS 3.0)
- Triple rear camera: 48MP (Sony IMX586) + 12MP (2x zoom telephoto) + 16MP (ultra wide angle)
- 16 megapixel front camera (Sony IMX471) with support for face recognition
- 3,700mAh Battery with Quick Charge Support Warp Charge 30T (30W)
- Android 10, OxygenOS 10
EBox editors recommend: