OnePlus is constantly striving to improve the experience of those who use their smartphones. That's why OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro owners are already receiving OxygenOS Open Beta 4.
This update fixes known bugs in Open Beta 3, but also optimizes visual effects on your screen. Below I leave you the whole list of changes present in this version.
What changes in Open Beta 4:
- Resolved the problem of the screen flickering while adding a fingerprint;
- Fixed problem of accidental muting of vehicle navigation when connected via Bluetooth;
- Fixed “turning off” mobile data after an update;
- Optimized visual effects of permissions window;
- Optimized black and white screen issues in some applications;
- Improved stability system and fixed other known issues;
- Added “Raise to lower ring” functionality in Sounds and Vibration for incoming calls;
- Efficient addition of unknown numbers to contacts allowed;
- Optimized description for features;
- Expanded dial pad area to avoid errors;
- Optimized message sorting feature by verification code;
- Optimized user interface and interactive experience
- Supported iPhone data transfer from iCloud;
- Added Time Channel as data source for greater accuracy;
It's always worth remembering that the new version of OxygenOS Open Beta comes via OTA (over-the-air) if you already use this version on your OnePlus. If you are using the stable version and are curious to learn more about this version or even migrate to Open Beta on Oneplus, check out the official OnePlus forum.
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?