OnePlus has released one more update of its OxygenOS 10 Open Beta for its smartphones released in 2018. In this Android-based version, users receive the October security patch.
From what we can draw from the news, there are several improvements over the camera's devices. In addition, errors related to the biometric sensor and automatic restarts and restarts were also fixed.
What changes in Open Beta 31 (OnePlus 6) and Open Beta 19 (OnePlus 6T)
- Fixed fingerprint identification issue
- Fixed animation delay for fingerprint unlocking
- Freezing and auto restart issues fixed
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Improved performance and fixed general errors
Wifi and Internet
- Fixed Wifi connection on 5GHz networks
As usual, you should be aware that if you are an Open Beta user on these devices, this version will arrive via OTA on your OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T in the coming days.
Remember that beta versions are interesting if you want to test the latest features introduced by brands. However, they are always more susceptible to errors than a stable release.
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?