The OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T released in 2018 have already begun to get the first taste of Android 10. The brand officially announced the arrival of Open Beta for these devices.
This release brings the new version of the Android system to these devices, with a revamped design and familiar brand customizations. Below I leave you all the news inherent in this Open Beta.
- Updated to Android 10;
- New user interface design;
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy;
- New Settings customization that lets you choose the shape of the Quick Settings icons;
Full screen gestures
- Added interior gestures of the left or right edge of the screen to go backwards;
- Added bottom navigation bar that lets you shift left or right to access recent apps;
- The new Game Space feature brings all your favorite games together in one place for easy access and a better gaming experience;
- Intelligent information based on Ambient Display specific time, location and events (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display);
- You can now block spam from keywords in Messages (Messages – Spam – Settings – Block Settings).
Please note that this Open Beta is not a stable release. That is, it is quite possible that you will find errors inherent in something that is not yet a final product.
If you want to install this version, OnePlus warns that you must have 30% battery available and at least 3GB of storage available. For full details of this version and its availability, you can consult the official OnePlus forum for this.
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?