PUBG Mobile is one of the few games that has won me from the start and still makes me play at least once a day. The phrase "A PU what?" is intertwined among the friends with whom I share Battle Royal games.
The new app update, which is now available on the Google Play Store, gives us even more reason to install the app and devote some of our time to, in my opinion, the best Battle Royal smartphone game.
All changes to PUBG Mobile 0.12.0
The new 0.12.0 update gives us more features, game mode and more action. If you are a zombie lover you will see that it is not so simple to survive until dawn. If before you could still escape the zombies, this is no longer the case. You really have to fight them. Team playing is the best solution.
New Feature: Evo Zone
- Overrides event mode.
- Survive Till Dawn is now in this mode.
New Evo Zone mode: "Dark Night"
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies. Running away is no longer a solution
- All teams that are still alive at dawn will win
Changes to "Survive Until Dawn":
- Stun Grenades also stun zombies.
- Added liquid nitrogen grenades to freeze enemies and slow movement.
- Added new zombies
- Some zombies can scale walls and roofs.
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines.
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage.
- Zombies move slower after being hit by firearms.
- Daily quests can now be completed in "Survive till Dawn"
More changes in PUBG Mobile 0.12.0
- Players can see their friends games. Just go to the list and click on the "Play" symbol.
- Crosshair colors can be changed in the settings.
- New Achievements: Best Mate, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Till Dawn and One Step Too Much.
- Better interaction with changing time and day / night
- Bug fixes from previous version.
In short, PUBG Mobile is getting better
If you like battle Royal it is impossible not to like PUBG Mobile. The game is a success at mobile level. Free Fire is another one that is having a much above normal reputation because it works on almost every smartphone. This is what PUBG Mobile has to improve on. Give players with the worst smartphones the chance to enjoy it all. Even with worse graphics.
EBox editors recommend: