After very complicated times where it failed to gain great prominence in the world of smartphones, Motorola decided to invest in the more humble market segments, where it has achieved considerable success. Its most recent bet is the Motorola Moto G9 that was launched today in India.
Increasingly, manufacturers are seeing an extremely important market in India to launch their mid-range and entry-level smartphones. It is not surprising, since this is the second largest market in the world. This new smartphone has everything to be a great success, being able to face the popular Realme Narzo 10 and Redmi Note 9.
With a price tag of around 130 euros, it’s hard not to be impressed with the specs that the Moto G9 has to offer.
Motorola Moto G9 specifications
- 6.5 “inch” Max Vision “LCD screen with HD + resolution and a small drop-shaped notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Triple rear camera: 48MP + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- 8 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader on the rear panel
- Support for NFC (wireless payments), Bluetooth 5.0 and USB-C
- 5,000mAh battery with support for fast charging at 20W
- Android 10
There is no doubt that the Moto G9 offers us a very humble specification list. However, we cannot forget the price of just € 130, which makes it instantly more interesting.
For this very affordable price, you will have a 48MP main sensor that promises good quality photos, a large screen and a generous 5,000mAh battery with fast charging included.
It remains for us to wait to see if the manufacturer will eventually decide to carry out a global launch of the Motorola Moto G9. For now, this looks like a very likely event.
EBox editors recommend: