A Motorola Moto G7 Power user felt the "power" of the smartphone when it burned in his pocket. Everything happened in Brazil, more precisely in Curitiba, Paraná.
A young man was in PE class when his pocket phone started to smoke out of nowhere. Friends warned the wearer that smoke was coming out of his pants, but the young man thought it was all a joke.
When he realized that this was real, because his leg was already starting to feel hot, the young man tried to pull his smartphone out of his pocket, but without success. The only solution was to take off the pants to get rid of the nightmare. According to the information, a fire extinguisher was even needed to remedy the situation.
No injuries reported with Motorola Moto G7 Power "blast"
Fortunately there were no injuries to register. The young man's parents came to contact Motorola about the situation, but there has not yet been an answer about the problem. Still, it's worth considering when we should (or should not) have the smartphone in our pocket.
Apparently, the young man did nothing to create the situation, but if you are in a PE class there is no justification for having a smartphone in your training pants pocket.
Caring for your smartphone
- Do not exercise with smartphone in pocket (armband preferable)
- Do not sleep with your smartphone nearby
- Never leave your smartphone under the pad
- Let your smartphone charge at night away from you
- If you see that the phone is too hot (several times) and for no reason, take it to the after sales service.
- There are times when the smartphone doesn't need to be with you (enjoy life and raise your head)
These are some of the cares that I believe will serve you in everyday life. Personally I am a technology lover, however, I also know that this cannot control my life. Applications like Facebook, for example, are no longer part of my device to give it as little attention as possible.
EBox editors recommend: