This firmware is for Rikomagic RKM MK06 TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Rikomagic RKM MK06 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Rikomagic RKM MK06 TV Box.zip
Archive file size: 480 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
Inside archive: firmware + Amlogic update & recovery instructions (setup_v220.127.116.11.exe, MK12.MK05.MK06Tó¬˙Ż¦-¦.doc & MK12.MK05.MK06 Software installation instructions-151219.doc)
1. Update SDK
2. Update Kodi to 16.1
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
● With Android 5.1 system, we will have hhigh-speedfeedback and smooth response.
● The processor of this TV Box is Amlogic S905.
● Mali-450 as GPU of this TV box which gives you the high definition pictures and videos.
● Bluetooth 4.0: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
● Support 2.4G WiFi, which offers you a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
● 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and TV box are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
● Scan the QR code on the package box to download the APP.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is … Read more
|Power Supply::||Charge Adapter||Country/Region of Manufacture:||China|
|Power Type::||External Power Adapter Mode||Model:||MK06|
|RAM::||1G||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Support XBMC::||Yes||Core::||Quad Core|
|System::||Android 5.1||CPU::||Amlogic S905|
|WIFI::||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n||GPU::||Mali-450|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
We offer the easiest way to buy a new Kodi box or an Android TV box by EntertainmentBox.com With a UK Shop, and also a dispatch centre in Chicago. Delivery of our products never been quicker. A full list of the latest TV boxes can be found here. You can view our top rated 2017 EBox T8 V internet box here. Furthermore, you can review Android-based Kodi TV boxes on our compare TV box page. Also, compare Android-based projectors using our pocket projector review guide. You can see the full range of items we stock by visiting our main shop. We also have tonnes of help and how-to guides. And also the best apps for Android TV boxes. Are you new to TV boxes? don’t worry follow our set up a TV box guide. Are you looking for the latest Kodi download? We have you covered!