Arriving in mid-2021, the thirteenth iteration of the interface or skin, will reach a large number of Xiaomi smartphones according to a new list. We alert you now to the non-definitive nature of the material now published on the Internet.
Based on Android 11 launched by Google in September 2020, MIUI 13 will bring the design clean and useful functions for users, with some elements inspired by nature and even the best of competing brands like Apple.
The list of the first Xiaomi smartphones to receive MIUI 13
Currently working on test versions beta of the new UI, Xiaomi has a long way to go to bring MIUI 13 to its smartphones. Anyway, we have new features, wallpapers and performance optimization.
More recently, one of the moderators of the official forum of the brand, “Mi Community”, revealed some of the devices that are likely to be elected for the version beta, being those that now make up the list that we make known.
Xiaomi Mi smartphones
- Xiaomi Mi 10T, Mi 10T Lite, Mi 10T Pro;
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10, Mi Note 10 Lite, Mi Note 10 Pro;
- Xiaomi-Mi 10 5G, Mi 10 Youth 5G, Mi 10 Lite 5G, Mi 10 Pro 5G, Mi 10 Ultra;
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro;
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha;
- Xiaomi-Mi 9 Explorer, Mi 9 Pro, Mi 9 Pro 5G.
Xiaomi smartphones from the Redmi line
- Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Redmi K30 5G Racing, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro Zoom, Redmi K30 Ultra;
- Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro Premium;
- Redmi-10X 4G, Redmi 10X 5G, Redmi 10X Pro 5G;
- Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.
- POCO X3, POCO X3 NFC;
- POCO M2, POCO M2 Pro;
- POCO-F2 Pro;
- POCO X2, POCO X2 Pro;
- POCO C3.
Black Shark Smartphones
- Black Shark 3, Black Shark 3 Pro, Black Shark 3S;
- Black Shark 2, Black Shark 2 Pro.
The testing phase may begin in April 2021
The rumors point to the presentation of MIUI 13 for the second quarter of 2021, with few resources confirmed so far. The usual correction of bugs it is a certainty, in addition to improvements in the screen brightness control interface.
We will have more accessibility functions, in addition to slider that we can see in the video below. So far, however, we lack official confirmation on the other news and a definitive list of smartphones to be updated.
Finally, if your smartphone is not on the list above, don’t feel excluded. It should include more devices over time, with the first listing referring to the phones that will be able to test the MIUI 13 Beta.
The development and programming work of the new version is still ongoing, with Xiaomi having a good track record in updating older smartphones.
EBox editors recommend: