It is already tomorrow (28) that Mike Tyson will face Roy Jones Jr. in a surprising return to the ring. Both veterans promise to give a spectacle of a lifetime, despite being already over 50 years of age.
The event will start at 2 am on Saturday (November 28) and will consist of a total of 4 matches:
- Hasim Rahman Jr. vs Rashad Coulter
- Badou Jack vs Blake McKernan
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson
- Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr.
However, although there is no official transmission in UK, you will be able to use a VPN to access the PPV platform (Pay Per View) holder of the combat broadcast rights.
How to watch Mike Tyson’s return to the ring live
There are two excellent options to be able to watch the entire event live through your computer, smartphone or Smart TV. In any of the options you will need a VPN service to be able to access the platforms where the event will be broadcast.
For this, we recommend ExpressVPN, the best offer in this segment, guaranteeing high speeds and a high level of security. In addition, this VPN offers native applications for the main platforms (Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, etc.), allowing you to have access to content anywhere.
Register with ExpressVPN here and enjoy a 49% discount for new customers in the annual package.
1st Option with Action TV (France)
- Once you have your VPN service account active and the application installed on the desired device, connect to a French service.
- Go to the Action TV website and register (monthly subscription costing 4 euros)
- At the time scheduled for the start of the event, you only need to access the Action TV website with the VPN on.
With Action TV subscription, if you decide to keep the service active, you will be able to access a wide variety of sporting events every weekend. However, it is important to note that all comments will be in French.
2nd Option with Triller PPV (United States)
- After creating an account on the VPN service, connect to a server in the United States
- Access the Triller website and purchase access rights to the live stream ($ 49.99, approximately € 41.81)
- At the time of the event, just access the website and start the live broadcast
This option gives you unique access to this event, providing comments in English and Spanish. In addition, before completing the purchase, you will have at your disposal a tool to test your connection quality, to ensure that you will be able to access the combat in the best conditions.
Mike Tyson’s return to the ring will be done with rather curious rules
This will be an exhibition match between two living legends from the boxing world. Therefore, clear rules were established by the California State Athletic Commission. In order to avoid future controversies, they highlighted the fact that this will be an “exhibition fight”, purely for the entertainment of the spectators and without any aspect of official competition.
Therefore, some somewhat unusual rules have been implemented:
- Official judges will not be present, being replaced by “invited jurors”
- A cumulative point count will not be performed
- None of the athletes will be officially announced as a winner
- Combat will have 8 rounds of 2 minutes each
- Protective helmet use is optional
- Gloves have dimensions larger than competition officials
- The match will be stopped immediately if an athlete suffers a deep cut
Considering that Mike Tyson (54 years old) and Roy Jones Jr. (51) are two veteran athletes, referee Ray Corona has very clear instructions to immediately stop the fight if the interactions between the two athletes become “too bright”.
EBox editors recommend: