The perfect smartphone for 2021 will be presented soon by Chinese technology. It is called Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and should be presented during the first quarter of the year with substantial improvements compared to the base model, the Xiaomi Mi 11.
If you stay true to the images and specifications revealed during the past few days, it may well be the best smartphone for photography at the beginning of the year, as well as a serious rival to Apple's iPhone 12 Pro Max. The reasons for this are several and here I will address the main ones in an opinion piece based also on the several recent leaks of information.
What to expect from the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro smartphone
Above we see the image recently published on various online channels, representing the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro. It seems that the next smartphone will arrive in two color schemes – turquoise and gray.
The highlight, of course, is the main camera module, which is also the factor that most arouses my curiosity. Especially if we take into account that Xiaomi has already managed to place several smartphones at the top of the DxOMark table, the entity that we get used to following for the analysis of photographic performance. It is, therefore, reasonable to expect great news in this regard.
Coming possibly in February, this smartphone is expected to cost close to a thousand euros (with a good discretionary margin upwards), but without ruling out good surprises on the part of Xiaomi, a manufacturer that has been leading in the quality / price ratio.
Experience premium from Xiaomi Mi 11 to Mi 11 Pro
The Pro variant is nothing more than an enhanced experience compared to the Xiaomi Mi 11. Something that will translate into a better screen with higher resolution and an improved panel. More battery life (greater capacity), plus more RAM and storage.
In summary, a bigger, better and more expensive Xiaomi phone. The presentation of the same should only take place in February, possibly to fight back the presentations and the arrival on the market of rival products such as the Galaxy S21.
The big difference is in the cameras of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
However, it is in the photographic department that I hope to see more and better news. We know that the Mi 11 Pro will have four photographic modules on its rear, one of them being the module with a periscopic lens that can deliver up to 120 times magnification in digital zoom. This same camera can deliver up to 10 times of optical zoom without image distortion.
- 108 MP main camera – new generation Samsung sensor with 1 / 1.33 inch, OIS, f / 1.85 aperture
- 13 MP secondary camera with 123º ultra-wide-angle lens, aperture f / 2.4
- 5 MP tertiary camera with macro lens and f / 2.4 aperture
- Additional camera with optical zoom and maximum magnification up to 120x
- 20 MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture
Technical specifications pointed to Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- Display: 6.81 inches with Quad-HD + resolution (3200 × 1440 pixels), AMOLED display
- 20: 9 format, 120 Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Maximum brightness of 1500 nits, full support for DCI-P3, HDR + and 5000000: 1 contrast ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, octa-core with 5 nm lithography and Adreno 660 graphics
- 8/12 GB LPPDDR5 RAM at 3200 MHz
- 128/256 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 4600 mAh capacity battery with fast charge at 55 W (by cable), 50 W (wireless) and 10 W (wireless reverse charge)
- Google's Android 11 operating system, Xiaomi's MIUI 12.5 interface
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06 mm – glass and metal construction
- Weight: 194 grams (vegan leather version), 196 grams (glass version)
- Dual SIM support (nano + nano)
- Connectivity 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC and USB Type-C
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is expected to be officially unveiled next February 12th, coinciding with the spring festival, one of the biggest celebrations in China.
4gnews editors recommend:
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://4gnews.pt/mi-11-pro-esta-e-a-grande-diferenca-face-ao-xiaomi-mi-11/ by 4gnews.pt
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!