Your favorite Android games on your PC
These days it is quite easy to find an emulator for practically any system that interests you, from old consoles to arcade machines to mobile operating systems. And not only that, but also an emulator for each of these systems for different platforms. Some time ago we showed you all the emulators for PC and Mac.
Well, today we talk about the MEmu Play version 7For some, one of the best if not the best Android emulator if you are looking to enjoy your games to the fullest. Because not only does it have a very well designed, elegant graphical interface where the smallest details have been taken care of; it also offers graphical performance that stands out from other proposals.
Of course, that good performance at the graphic level and also in terms of visual experience is not the only thing that MEmu Play offers in its version 7. Other interesting details that add a lot of value to this proposal within the Android emulation are the following:
- High capacity for customization of parameters such as CPU usage, memory, device resolution, etc.
- Fully customizable key and control mapping for a better gaming experience
- Simulation of sensors such as the accelerometer included in many phones for a more realistic emulation of certain games
- GPS tracking system simulation
- Support drag and drop for quick installation of APKs that you download from the internet
- Create multiple Android instances with one click
How to install MEmu Play 7, requirements
The requirements to be able to run MEmu Play on a Windows PC they are nothing to write home about, although the higher the power, the better the whole experience will logically go. Still, this is what they ask for their installation and execution:
- X86 processor
- Microsoft Windows XP or higher operating system
- DirectX 11 and OpenGL 2.0 support
- Intel VT-x or AMD-V virtualization technology
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB of disk space
As you can see, they are very acceptable requirements for most, but if you want to enjoy to the fullest what they recommend is to have an Intel Core i5 processor, 16 GB of RAM and a Nvidia 1050 or similar graphics with Windows 10 as the operating system.
And although you could run MEmu Play on an emulator that emulates Windows, it is not something that its developers recommend for more than logical reasons. So if any Mac user was thinking of doing something similar using Parallels or other virtualization software, they might as well not do it.
Games available for MEmu Play
In terms of games, although whatever is compatible with Android can be run, on their website they offer a series of proposals that have been tested and they know that they work optimally. Thus, organized by categories, you can find both action and adventure, strategy and role.
And if you need some recommendations, because practically the best currently playable: Among Us, Call of Duty Mobile
For install games on MEmu Play You just have to follow the steps that they themselves indicate from their website:
- Download and install MEmu Play on your Windows PC
- Start MEmu and open Google Play
- Enter your user account and search for the title that interests you
- Once downloaded and installed, run the game and you’re done
The great advantage, although your rivals in certain games may not be amused, is that you will enjoy the gaming experience with a larger screen and the advantages offered by being able to play with a keyboard and mouse or gamepad compared to the controls. touch of the phone.
So now you know, if you wanted to play all those games that your friends bombard you with every day without investing in a high-end terminal, this may be the ideal option.