Archive name: M8V TV Box.zip
Archive file size: 453 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
Build number: Android/p201/p201:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160413:userdebug/test-keys
More stable than before
1. Download the .zip file ,copy it to the USB stick
2. Instert the USB stick to the M8V, connect the HDMI cable to the TV
3. Power on and find out the update app in the all app
4. Select the wipe date and wipe media ,then click the “update”
5. Find out the current firmware in your USB stick
6. Click the “update”
7. It will show the update information on the TV
8. Please wait for the update, it will need arround 2 minutes.
9. The M8V will restart by itself, then the update is finish.
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.