Table of Contents
- 1 M8S+ TV Box latest Android Lollipop 5.1.1 custom Firmware Download
- 1.0.1 This firmware is for Acemax M8s+ TV Box with Amlogic S812 CPU
- 1.0.2 Acemax M8s+ Firmware details
- 1.0.3 M8S Plus Review
- 1.0.4 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.0.5 Share this:
- 1.0.6 Like this:
- 1.0.7 Related
M8S+ TV Box latest Android Lollipop 5.1.1 custom Firmware Download
This firmware is for Acemax M8s+ TV Box with Amlogic S812 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Acemax M8s+ Firmware detailsArchive: Acemax M8s+.zip Model: M8S Plus TV Box Image file size: 399 MB Platform: Amlogic S812 Update file name: m8s+-ota-20160409.zip Build number: MBX/KII/KII:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160409:user-debug/test-keys Inside archive: firmware + u-boot.bin + recovery.img + factory_update_param.amlFirmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
M8S Plus ReviewEarlier in the year w, looked at the M8S Android TV Box, which is a budget machine, and has a impressive performance compared with the other budget machines. Now we have the newer model, the M8S Plus. There are only two major changes between the M8S and the M8S Plus. The M8S Plus has an Ethernet gigabit connection, and runs on Android Lollipop 5.1, but other than these changes, the machines are largely the same. So for those of you who already have an M8S, there is not a huge reason to upgrade to the M8S Plus. But for those of you that are looking for your first Android TV Box, the M8S Plus is an excellent starting point, and the addition of Android Lollipop makes it worth the extra couple of quid.The M8S plus still features the AM Logic S812 2GB of RAM, 8GB of Flash storage, but now runs on Android Lollipop 5.1. These are the only differences, so I will just focus on these in this review. For a more detailed insight into the box, you should also read the M8S review from last year, as it goes into a bit more detail in certain areas, that I didn’t want to rehash here.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXESOur device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).