After long years in the shadow of all its rivals, LG has finally managed to return to the limelight with the presentation of the revolutionary LG Wing. However, despite having revealed all its specifications and a design like we have never seen, the manufacturer decided to keep its launch date and market price a well-kept secret.
Now, it has finally been revealed that the LG Wing will start hitting stores in early October. At an early stage it will only be available in South Korea, and then expanded to the rest of the international markets, including many European countries. As for its price, in Korea it will come with a value of € 800, which will certainly impress many users.
Even though it doesn’t have a truly high-end processor, considering its unique and revolutionary design, it wouldn’t be surprising if LG risked a price above € 1,000. If they manage to maintain a similar price for European markets, we believe that it may be able to achieve unexpected popularity.
LG Wing specifications
- 6.8 “inch P-OLED main screen with Full HD + resolution
- Secondary 3.9 “inch G-OLED screen with Full HD + resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB internal memory
- Triple rear camera: 64MP + 13MP (ultrawide) + 12MP (ultrawide, gimbal mode)
- 32 megapixel pop-up camera
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- 4,000mAh battery with support for fast charging at 25W and wireless charging at 10W
- Android 10
In addition to its processor being able to guarantee a performance worthy of a top-of-the-range smartphone, the LG Wing will also not disappoint in the remaining segments, also featuring very competent cameras and high quality screens.
We have seen it happen several times in the past, manufacturers bringing innovative / revolutionary designs to the market and ending up “cutting” specifications a lot, ending up condemning their smartphones to failure. Apparently, this will not happen with the LG Wing.
EBox editors recommend: