This firmware is for Zidoo X9S TV Box with Realtek RTD1295 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Zidoo X9S TV Box Firmware details
Model: Zidoo X9S TV Box
Image file size: 498 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1295
Update file name: Zidoo_X9S_TV_Box_Firmware_Download_Android_6.0.zip
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart,the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1. Fixed the problem that the bluetooth will turn on automatically when starting up
2. Fixed the color exception of HDMI IN recording
3. Fixed random crash problem when playback video
4. Repairing playback 4K HDR and 10bit output, some TVs have minor color banding problems
5. Fixed the original blu-ray disc audio drop problem of individual special playlists (Seamless Branching )
6. Added the function of disk dormancy
7. Repair the HDMI output mute switch
8. Optimized system stability
1. Added children lock dynamic locking function
2. Modified child lock description
3. Fixed the problem that the rating of individual films cannot be obtained
4. Added the mandatory password change function (set – child lock interface, focus on the unlock button, and then press “menu 21000” to page out password change interface)
5. Optimization matching (for example, speed and passion 1 match to 10)
6. Added the “mark as seen” function
7. Added batch operation functions for collection, viewing records and unwatched categories
8. Solved the problem that douban cannot get stills photos
9. Adjust the welcome screen UI
10. The main interface does not match the classification to increase the batch deletion function
11. Fixed the problem that whether the network equipment is connected or not and judge the error
12. Repair the problem that the equipment cannot be connected normally after starting up occasionally
13. Optimized memory footprint and improve fluency
14. Added edit mode
15. Fixed the problem that the poster interface of the children’s zone was not refreshed
16. Added page turning function (page turning key or number 2 and number 8) to the main interface
17. Video number and matching success data information are added to the device interface
18. Device management interface adds scanning progress prompt
19. Fixed the problem of missing unmatched video caused by manual stop scanning
20. Repair the problem of matching Douban dual flashback
21. Added corner mark
22. The optimization of the UI
1. Fixed the problem that video did not close when playing, press the HOME button video
2. Download the subtitle interface to add the film name prompt
3. The default mode of playback is all cyclic playback
4. Optimized subtitle display
5. Optimized subtitle download and increase the matching success rate
6. Optimized the subtitle adjustment interface
7. Optimized playback stability
1. Synchronized the subtitles of local players
The control center
1.Fixed some translations
1. Modified the issue of SACD audio crash in the playback part
2. Modified and open the music player when starting up the machine to play SACD music, and the problem of playing SACD music needs to be selected twice
3. Increased the playback SACD audio sampling rate to 176.4Khz
4. Solved the problem that SACD cannot play the next song
1. Solved the problem of too long loading time into the list interface
2. Fixed the flash back problem of SMB password with special characters
3. Selected video file to open by default
4. Solved the problem that video cannot select the hard disk directory
1. Added SACD audio processing switch
2. Added HDD sleep function
3. Fixed HDMI output mute switch
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.