Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Zidoo X9S TV Box with Realtek RTD1295 as CPU.
- 1.1 Click here to download Android 6.0 Firmware for Zidoo X9S TV Box
- 1.2 Zidoo X9S TV Box Firmware details
- 1.3 Highlights
- 1.4 Zidoo X9S TV Box Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
This firmware is for Zidoo X9S TV Box with Realtek RTD1295 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Zidoo X9S TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Zidoo X9S TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Zidoo X9S TV Box
Image file size: 487 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1295
1. Add 1080P25 resolution option.
2. Fix the issue that virtual keyboard doesn’t appear when air mouse connected.
3. Fix a format error that occurs when you try to format a TF or U disk or hard drive.
4. Fix the issue that no HDMI display after repetitious plug in and out HDMI.
5. Optimize the fluency of playback from the very beginning of an online video in some certain APPs.
6. Fix the incorrect display when switching between different live channels in some certain APPs.
7. Fix the issue that a playing episode interruptedly switches to the next episode in some certain APPs.
8. Fix the issue that no respond occasionally in some certain APPs.
9. Fix the issue of USB audio switch.
10. Fix the issue that the status of Downmix 5.1 doesn’t be saved after restart.
11. Improve the compatibility of camera, support 1080P camera.
12. Improve the compatibility of Bluetooth, support Bluetooth mouse better.
13. Enable a new online player – player which will improve streaming media playback.
14. Fix the blurred display when entering some APPs.
15. Improve the algorithms of antialiasing, denoting and edge sharpening.
16. Improve the rendering effect, Enhanced the sharpness and clearness.
1. Fix the failure function of ‘Repeat all’ in play mode.
2. Expand the time-shifting range of subtitle to 10 mins.
3. Optimize the synchronicity of subtitle and audio.
4. Add a menu prompt when pausing the playback.
5. Add the display of time when pausing the playback.
6. Optimize the function of download of subtitles.
1. Fix the issue that the movie no longer is played after quit by press home key.
2. Add the function that switches region code by press num-key 1, 2, 3.
3. Add auto switching of frame rate for 23.976 and 24.
4. Add auto-downloading of subtitles function.
5. Add 3D Blu-Ray menu function.
6. Add switching chapter by press page down & page up.
7. Optimize the efficiency and compatibility of Blu-Ray playback with BD menu.
1. Add a set of Blu-Ray region code.
2. Add a Wi-Fi hotspot setting.
1. Add a setting for manually refreshing
2. Fix the issue that the ISO files don’t appear in Videos column.
3. Fix the incorrect display of progress bar when copying a large file.
4. Fix the error which occurs when you open a CUE file.
1. Optimize the sharpness of poster.
2. Add category of 4K and 3D.
3. Improve the UI of the video manager and the movie’s page.
4. Add an IMDB search function to the movie’s page.
1. Fix some Temp value don’t follow the switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
2. Add cities list
1. Add a password confirms when setting the password of APP lock.
How to upgrade
Download and install ZDMC application, use it to apply the local update.
The ZIDOO X9S features aanRTD1295 processor, fully supporting Premium 4K UHD contents with a powerful 64bit CPU and Mali-T820 GPU combination in place to handle 4K graphics and offers strikingly realistic pictures. It supports a wider color spectrum (BT.2020) and a 10-bit color, amounting to 1.06 billion colors, instead of the 16 million offered by older 8-bit color technologies, therefore, the gradations between shades and different tones on onscreen content present a far greater degree of realism.
The ARM Mali-T820, equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450, provides the optimal blend of features and efficiency to deliver rich user interfaces and compelling content.
2GB DDR3 RAM makes bigger games run smoothlyand the utilization of eMMC memory offers an array of benefits in terms of performance security and reliability,resulting in a richer end-user experience.
HDMI 2.0a interface supporting HDR transmition
HDMI 2.0a added HDR(High-Dynamic Range) support based on HDMI 2.0. HDR provided far more detail ofpicture and expands the dynamic range, to get a true vision effect.Additionally,
ZIDOO X9S supports decoding of 4K@60P HEVC(h.265)10bit and and encoding H.264.
Multi channels decoding and passthrough
Support Dolby Digital and DTS-HD passthrough and downmix . Play everything you want,Such as HTML5, M KV, MP4, BD-ISO ,3D MVC(ISO and MKV), V P9, etc..
Gigabit Ethernet, AC WIFI & Bluetooth
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]