September 5, 2017
Model: Zidoo X8 TV Box
Image file size: 470 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1295
Update file name: ZIDOO_X8_V1.4.4_20170427_ota.zip
Build number: rtk_kylin32-eng 6.0.1 MOB30J eng.maifanghao.20170427.101014 test-keys
1. Add 1080P25 resolution option.
2. Fix the issue that virtual keyboard doesn’t appear when air mouse connected.
3. Fix a format error that occurs when you try to format a TF or U disk or hard drive.
4. Fix the issue that no HDMI display after repetitious plug in and out HDMI.
5. Optimize the fluency of playback from the very beginning of an online video in some certain APPs.
6. Fix the incorrect display when switching between different live channels in some certain APPs.
7. Fix the issue that a playing episode interruptedly switches to the next episode in some certain APPs.
8. Fix the issue that no respond occasionally in some certain APPs.
9. Fix the issue of USB audio switch.
10. Fix the issue that the status of Downmix 5.1 doesn’t be saved after restart.
11. Improve the compatibility of camera, support 1080P camera.
12. Improve the compatibility of Bluetooth, support Bluetooth mouse better.
13. Enable a new online player – nuplayer which will improve streaming media playback.
14. Fix the blurred display when entering some APPs.
15. Improve the algorithms of antialiasing, denoting and edge sharpening.
16. Improve the rendering effect, Enhanced the sharpness and clearness.
1. Fix the failure function of ‘Repeat all’ in play mode.
2. Expand the time-shifting range of subtitle to 10 mins.
3. Optimize the synchronicity of subtitle and audio.
4. Add a menu prompt when pausing the playback.
5. Add the display of time when pausing the playback.
6. Optimize the function of download of subtitles.
1. Fix the issue that the movie no longer is played after quit by press home key.
2. Add the function that switches region code by press num-key 1, 2, 3.
3. Add auto switching of frame rate for 23.976 and 24.
4. Add auto-downloading of subtitles function.
5. Add 3D Blu-Ray menu function.
6. Add switching chapter by press page down & page up.
7. Optimize the efficiency and compatibility of Blu-Ray playback with BD menu.
1. Add a set of Blu-Ray region code.
2. Add a Wi-Fi hotspot setting.
1. Add a setting for manually refreshing
2. Fix the issue that the ISO files don’t appear in Videos column.
3. Fix the incorrect display of progress bar when copying a large file.
4. Fix the error which occurs when you open a CUE file.
1. Optimize the sharpness of poster.
2. Add category of 4K and 3D.
3. Improve the UI of the video manager and the movie’s page.
4. Add an IMDB search function to the movie’s page.
1. Fix some Temp value don’t follow the switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
2. Add cities list
1. Add a password confirms when setting the password of APP lock.
How to upgrade
Download and install ZDMC application, use it to apply the local update.
The ZIDOO X9S features an RTD1295 processor, fully supporting Premium 4K UHD contents with a powerful 64bit CPU and Mali-T820 GPU combination in place to handle 4K graphics and offers strikingly realistic pictures. It supports a wider color spectrum (BT.2020) and a 10-bit color, amounting to 1.06 billion colors, instead of the 16 million offered by older 8-bit color technologies, therefore, the gradations between shades and different tones on onscreen content present a far greater degree of realism.
The ARM Mali-T820, equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450, provides the optimal blend of features and efficiency to deliver rich user interfaces and compelling content.
2GB DDR3 RAM makes bigger games run smoothly and the utilization of eMMC memory offers an array of benefits in terms of performance security and reliability, resulting in a richer end-user experience.
HDMI 2.0a interface supporting HDR transmission
HDMI 2.0a added HDR(High-Dynamic Range) support based on HDMI 2.0. HDR provided far more detail of picture and expands the dynamic range, to get a true vision effect.Additionally,
ZIDOO X9S supports decoding of [email protected] HEVC(h.265)10bit and encoding H.264.
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
|Smart TV Box||Price||Operating System||RAM||ROM||GPU||Processor||WiFi||Bluetooth||AnTuTu Benchmark||Demo Video|
|£130||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||4GB DDR3||32GB||Mali-T860mp4, ARM Cortex-A53, and ARM Cortex-A72||RK3229 Hexa-Core RK3399||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||77458|
|£39.99||Android 6.1||1GB DDR3||8GB||Mali-400MP||Rock Chip 3229 Quad-Core||802.11 b/g/n||No||14858|
|£94.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core ARM Cortex-A53||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||41331|
|£84.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905 Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53, Quad-core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5.8GHz)||Yes|
|£79.99||Android 7.1.2 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£84.99||Android 7.1 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£54.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£45.00||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||1GB DDR3||8GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£104.99||Amazon OS||2GB DDR3||8GB||Dedicated GPU||64-bit Quad -Core||802.11n|
|£130.00||Windows 10 &|
Android 5.1 Lollipop
|2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Quad-Core Atom x5-Z8300||802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4G/5G)||Yes|
|£99.99||Windows 10||2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Z3735F 64-BIT||802.11n Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi||Yes|