This firmware is for Zidoo A5 / A5S TV Box with AMLogic S905X CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Zidoo A5 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name:Zidoo A5 TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 445 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905X
List of changes:
- KODI updated. Resolved the issue of HDMI 7.1 audio passthrough
- Updated the cursor style. Resolved the issue of the deformed of cursor caused by the change of resolution.
- Updated ZidooUI. Added the design of replaceable block in the desktop.
- Updated Filemanager. Added the button of the back. Optimized the DATA Sync while operating the files.
- Resolved the Mosaic problem when playing the stream occasionally.
- Resolved the incompatible problem of Youtube as well as the Play store.
- Updated the Google Play Service to the latest version.
- Done the preliminary work of root. (root apk will be released soon)
- Removed the Happycast from the preinstallation. Users will decide on their own whether install or not.
ZIDOO A5 and ZIDOO A5S Smart TV Box specifications:
- Operating System – Android 6.0
- Chipset – Amlogic S905X
- CPU – Quad Core ARM 64-bit Cortex A53 up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core ARM Mali-450
- RAM – 1GB DDR3 (A5), 2GB DDR3 (A5S)
- ROM – 8GB eMMC (A5), 16GB eMMC (A5S)
- Wifi Connectivity – IEEE 802.11b/g/n (A5), 802.11ac ; 2.4GHz,5.8GHz (A5S)
- Ethernet – 10/100M
- Language – English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
- Bluetooth – Bluetooth 4.0
- Video Supported – 4K@60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K,VP9 up to 4K,support HDR
- Audio Supported – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- Picture Supported – HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
- HDMI Port – Standard HDMI 2.0a@60hz
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Other interface 2 * USB, 1 * HDMI, 1 * RJ45, 1 * TF card slot, 1 * AV, 1 * DC in, 1 * SPDIF
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.