This firmware is for Yundoo Y6 TV Box with AMLogic S905x CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Yundoo Y6 TV Box Firmware details
Archive name: Yundoo Y6 TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: Yundoo Y6 TV Box Firmware.img
Archive file size: 678 MB
Model: YUNDOO Y6 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM / 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM
Platform: AMLogic S905X
YUNDOO Y6 Android TV Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core
YUNDOO Y6 is a super-mini Android TV Box which is powered by quad-core Amlogic S905X CPU. It comes with the latest version of Android 6.0 and gives the users a better experience to enjoy the 4K ultimate HD visual effects.
● Android 6.0: Comparing to the former version, people can easily to install or uninstall applications and games.
● H.265 and VP9 decoding show the absolute mainstream formats.
● Amlogic S905X, quad-core CPU, rapid and stable, can give you a high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● HDR can make the scenes and characters come to life in vivid contrast and clarity.
● CIAV technology can keep a balance between HD audio and video effect.
● 2.4G plus 5G can improve the speed which can implement multi-task.
Yundoo Y6 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review YUNDOO Y6 is a super-mini Android TV Box which is powered by quad-core Amlogic S905X CPU.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
Yundoo Y6 TV Box with AMLogic S905x CPU.