This firmware is for Yundoo Y2 TV Box with AMLogic S912 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Yundoo Y2 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Yundoo Y2 TV Box.zip
Image: Yundoo Y2 TV Box.img
Archive file size: 695 MB
Model: Yundoo Y2 TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S912
Inside archive: firmware + tool_SD (BootcardMakerUpdate & NEXBOX-A95x-update guide-1.0) + tool_USB (USB_Burning_Tool_v220.127.116.11-build7 & How to update S905 or S905X)
● High-performance CPU / GPU: Amlogic S912 octa-core 64-bit ARM CortexTM-A53 CPU up to 2GHz, plus 750MHz+ ARM Mali-820MP3 GPU processor. All of these offer you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability.
● Swift and stable system: outfitted with the highly customized Android 6.0 system, you get swift and stable system operations. Watching TV shows, movies, browsing the Web page, photos, and playing android games as many as you like.
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM: installing your favorite apps from the KODI center. Thousands of apps are compatible with the YUNDOO Y2 Android TV box. Choose the applications you like!
● 2.4GHz + 5.0GHz dual band WiFi: 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps transmission rate, simply connect to any network wirelessly with any security type and stream your favorite content without the hassles of wires.
● Advanced decoding technology: compared with the original S905X chipset, the S912 chipset inside YUNDOO Y2 smart TV Box is an advanced version. It supports both H.265 and VP9 decoding, faster and smoother with less bandwidth occupation, better experience.
● More convenient remote control: one-key to live and one-key to KODI. That means you just need to press one key and you can watch live TV programs, as the same, just press one key and you can come to the KODI interface.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.