September 25, 2017
Archive-name: Yundoo Y2 TV Box.zip
Image: Yundoo Y2 TV Box.img
Archive file size: 695 MB
Model: Yundoo Y2 TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S912
Inside archive: firmware + tool_SD (BootcardMakerUpdate & NEXBOX-A95x-update guide-1.0) + tool_USB (USB_Burning_Tool_v184.108.40.206-build7 & How to update S905 or S905X)
● High-performance CPU / GPU: Amlogic S912 octa-core 64-bit ARM CortexTM-A53 CPU up to 2GHz, plus 750MHz+ ARM Mali-820MP3 GPU processor. All of these offer you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability.
● Swift and stable system: outfitted with the highly customized Android 6.0 system, you get swift and stable system operations. Watching TV shows, movies, browsing the Web page, photos, and playing android games as many as you like.
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM: installing your favorite apps from the KODI center. Thousands of apps are compatible with the YUNDOO Y2 Android TV box. Choose the applications you like!
● 2.4GHz + 5.0GHz dual band WiFi: 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps transmission rate, simply connect to any network wirelessly with any security type and stream your favorite content without the hassles of wires.
● Advanced decoding technology: compared with the original S905X chipset, the S912 chipset inside YUNDOO Y2 smart TV Box is an advanced version. It supports both H.265 and VP9 decoding, faster and smoother with less bandwidth occupation, better experience.
● More convenient remote control: one-key to live and one-key to KODI. That means you just need to press one key and you can watch live TV programs, as the same, just press one key and you can come to the KODI interface.
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
|Smart TV Box||Price||Operating System||RAM||ROM||GPU||Processor||WiFi||Bluetooth||AnTuTu Benchmark||Demo Video|
|£130||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||4GB DDR3||32GB||Mali-T860mp4, ARM Cortex-A53, and ARM Cortex-A72||RK3229 Hexa-Core RK3399||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||77458|
|£39.99||Android 6.1||1GB DDR3||8GB||Mali-400MP||Rock Chip 3229 Quad-Core||802.11 b/g/n||No||14858|
|£94.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core ARM Cortex-A53||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||41331|
|£84.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905 Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53, Quad-core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5.8GHz)||Yes|
|£79.99||Android 7.1.2 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£84.99||Android 7.1 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£54.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£45.00||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||1GB DDR3||8GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£104.99||Amazon OS||2GB DDR3||8GB||Dedicated GPU||64-bit Quad -Core||802.11n|
|£130.00||Windows 10 &|
Android 5.1 Lollipop
|2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Quad-Core Atom x5-Z8300||802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4G/5G)||Yes|
|£99.99||Windows 10||2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Z3735F 64-BIT||802.11n Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi||Yes|
Yundoo Y2 TV Box with AMLogic S912 CPU.