Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Dolamee YOKA KB2 TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
- 1.1 YOKA KB2 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 MECOOl
- 1.3 YOKA KB2 TV Box Review
- 1.4 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.5 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
This firmware is for Dolamee YOKA KB2 TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
YOKA KB2 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: YOKA KB2 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: YOKA KB2 TV Box
Image file size: 585 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: YOKA KB2 TV Box Firmware.zip
- Brand Name:
- GOOGLE Cast:Yes
- Video Output:HDMI 2.0
- Model Number:KB2
- OTA Update:Yes
- Internal Storage:32GB eMMC
- CPU:Amlogic S912 Octa-core 64-bit
- KODI Pre-installed:Yes
- Memory:2G DDR3
- Remote Control:Included
- Weight:0.640 kg
- System Upgrade:Yes
- GPU:ARM Mali-T820MP3
Type: TV Box
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
System: Android 6.0
CPU: Amlogic S912
RAM Type: DDR3
Video format: 1080P,4K,ASF,AVI,AVS,DAT,FLV,H.264,H.265,ISO,MKV,MOV,MPEG,RM,RMVB,TS,VOB,WMV
Audio format: AAC,APE,DDP,FLAC,HD,MP3,OGG,TrueHD,WAV,WMA
Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,PNG,TIFF
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: No
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,DC Power Port,HDMI,Optical,RJ45,SPDIF,TF card,USB2.0
HDMI Version: 2.0
Other Functions: 3D Games,3D Video,DLNA,Miracast,NTSC,PAL
External Subtitle Supported: No
KD Pre-installed: Yes
KD Version: 17.0
Package weight: 0.588 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 10.90 x 2.40 cm / 5.12 x 4.29 x 0.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 14.50 x 6.50 cm / 7.87 x 5.71 x 2.56 inches
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]