This firmware is for XGody MXQ Pro TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
XGody MXQ Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive: XGody MXQ Pro TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: XGody MXQ Pro TV Box
Image file size: 439 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: update_rk3229_ssv6051_mxqpro-xgody_20170308_r1.img
MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box Specs
- MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box Amlogic S905 Specs
- Chipset: Amlogic S905 Quad Core Cortex-A53 at 2.0GHz
- GPU: Penta-Core Mali-450 at 600MHz+
- FLASH: 8GBNAND FLASH
- SDRAM: 1GBDDR3
- Power Supply Specifications
- Main Device Features
- OS: Android 5.1
- 3D: Hardware 3D graphics acceleration
- HDMI: HDMI 1.4b with CEC
- AV: Support
- 3G: Support
- Bluetooth: Not supported
- LAN: Ethernet:10/100M, standard RJ-45
- Wireless: Built-in WiFi
- Support Decoder format: HD MPEG1/2/4, H.265,4K-HD, HD AVC/VC- 1, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 , RealVideo8/9/10
- Support Media format: Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/WMV/asf/FLV/data/mpg/MPEG
- Support Music format: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- Support Photo format: HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
- USB host: 4 High-speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
- Card reader: SD/SDHC/MMC cards
- HDD file system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
- Support Subtitle: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
- High Definition video output: SD/HD max.1920×1080 pixel
- OSD type of languages: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
- Mouse/ Keyboard: Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
- SPDIF/IEC958: Coaxial
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Power Indicator (LED): Power ON blue; Standby: Red
- Network Function: Skype chatting, Picasa, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies, etc
- Other feature: Free Internet searching, thousands of Android applications, many kinds of games, etc.
XGody MXQ Pro TV Box Review is Equipped with Penta Core Mali-450MP GPU,MXQ-PRO TV Box can provide you with smooth experience to watch a video or play games.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
XGody MXQ Pro TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.