This firmware is for XGIMI CC Aurora Mini Portable Projector with Mstar 6A638 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
XGIMI CC Aurora Mini Portable Projector Firmware Detail
Archive file size: 720 MB
Platform: Mstar 6A638
– Download the firmware to root directory of USB;
– Connect USB to CC’s USB port 2.0;
– Turn on the CC;
– Going to <System setup> —> <About>
– <System Update >—> <USB Update>
– Wait for the upgrade
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box
XGIMI CC Aurora Mini Portable Projector with Mstar 6A638 as CPU
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: