X98 TV Box Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware
This firmware is for X98 TV Box with AMLogic S905 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
X98 TV Box Firmware details
Image: USB / aml_upgrade_package.img
Archive file size: 1.20 GB
Firmware: Android Lollipop 5.1.1 stock
Platform: AMLogic S905
● Features with the real-time display function which gives more convenient for you.
● The metal shell makes it looks more beautiful and becomes drop-resistant.
● With Android 5.1.1 system, we will have high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● The processor in this chip is an Amlogic S905 with a maximum clock speed of up to 2GHz. Use the Mali-450 as GPU.
● Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
● Support Bluetooth 4.1, compatible with all Bluetooth devices.
● HDMI 2.0 connector: you can go directly to let your TV and X98 TV Box are connected through an HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
● It integrated the latest media player software, with full functions of the multimedia entertainment.
● It has a memory of 2GB DDR3L, with 16GB Nand flash, support TF card up to 64GB, easily enjoy games and APKs.
● Infrared remote control powered by 2 x AAA batteries ( not included ).
X98 TV Box Review
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.