This firmware is for X9 TV Box with AMLogic S905X CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
X9 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: X9 TV Box Firmware
Image: X9 TV Box Firmware.img
Archive file size: 406 MB
Android Marshmallow is a refinement and extension of the core features and functionality of Android Lollipop. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, introducing a new permissions architecture, new APIs for contextual assistants, a new power management system that reduces background activity.
Amlogic s905X is allow-cost version of Amlogic S905 with a lower operating frequency, built-in stereo DAC, integrated Ethernet PHY, 4K VP9 and HDR10 & HLG support.
DDR3 2GB RAM, eMMC 8GB ROM
It boasts DDR3 2GB RAM, and eMMC 8GB ROM, advantageous in performance, security and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
Preinstalled with KODI 16.1 which has some additional fixes on top of the 16.0 , making the Kodi experience a lot more pleasurable.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi / SPMC