Table of Contents
- 1 X-Player Android Marshmallow 6.0 v.33 Firmware Download
- 1.1 This firmware is for X-Player with AMLogic S912 as CPU.
- 1.2 X-Player Firmware details
- 1.3 X-Player TV BOX Review
- 1.4 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.5 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
X-Player Android Marshmallow 6.0 v.33 Firmware Download
This firmware is for X-Player with AMLogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
X-Player Firmware details
Archive name: Latest X-Player Firmware Download Android Marshmallow 6.0 v.33
Model: X-Player 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM TV Box
Archive file size: 558.39 MB
Platform: AMLogic S912
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]