This firmware is for Z69 TV Box with AMLogic S905X as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Wechip Z69 TV Box Firmware details
Archive file size: 1.31 GB
Model: Z69 TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S905x
● 1GB DDR3 + 8GB eMMC / 2GB DDR3 + 16GB eMMC, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them
● It runs on the Android 7.1, which is good to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
● A high performance of quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
● Built-in 2.4G WiFi. Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n. A more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
● HDR vivid world. Watch videos in detail like never before with select HDR content. Witness scenes and characters come to life in vivid contrast, color, and clarity
● YouTube, Netflix, HBO, Twitter. These network functions are no problems if you have this product
● The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.