This firmware is for Wechip V7 TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Egreat A8 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Wechip V7-3GB-v1072
Model: Wechip V7 TV Box
Image file size: 555 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Build number: Amlogic/q201_3GB/q201_3GB:7.1.1/NMF26Q/20170711:user/test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + u-boot.bin.sd.bin + aml_sdc_burn.ini
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise, it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.