Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for W95 TV Box with Amlogic S905W as CPU.
- 1.1 W95 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 W95 TV Box Review
- 1.3 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.4 How it Works:
- 1.5 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
This firmware is for W95 TV Box with Amlogic S905W as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
W95 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: W95 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: W95 TV Box
Image file size: 562 MB
Platform: Amlogic S905W
Image: W95 TV Box Firmware.img
Type: TV Box
System: Android 7.1
Processor: Amlogic S905W
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
Core: 2.0GHz, Quad-Core
RAM: 2G RAM
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM: 16G ROM
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.264, H.265|
Video format: MKV,MP4,MPEG1,MPEG2,MPEG4,RM,RMVB,VC-1,VOB,VP9,WMV
|Product Details||Power Supply: Charge Adapter|
Interface: CVBS/L/R,DC Power Port,HDMI,RJ45,SPDIF,TF card,USB2.0
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]